BY TEMITOPE ADEBIYI
1. He and his family were once chased out of their rented one room apartment by their Houseowner in Lagos.
2. In his traveling sojourn, the first country he travelled to was Ethiopia where he slept with camels for days.
3. He lost his sister to an illness due to lack of funds.
4. Before he left Nigeria, he was into clothing business where he sells second hand clothings called ‘Akube’ using a motorcycle before acquiring his own car.
5. He is a heavy gambler.
6. He is richer than most Nigerian Artistes as his net worth is being compared to that of Davido’s.
7. He is the most popular Nigerian in the Diaspora.
8. He is a philanthropist. He has rose to the occasion of helping so many people even those he has never met in person before.
9 Hushpuppi used to live in the same street with MI Abaga who once paid for his ‘Suya’ in their street. The later recently dissed him in his song with the former replying that MI Abaga is only seeking for attention having lost his musical glory.
10. He has 2 kids with 2 different women.
YOU CAN ALSO READ
The tale of Fate and Talent of Ondo Born Two times winner of Nigerian Sports Writers’ Award - Oludare Oluwashina.
We are your top source for latest news and gossips. We give it to you just as it happens.
Bringing you the news just as it is.